Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tagged? Say WHAT?

What's your favorite boy's name, and what's your favorite girl's name?
Boy: Blake
Girl: Roxanne

Who do you miss most right now?
Just my friends, I wish I were chillin' with them.
Do you sing in the shower?
Pssh, heck yaw! Why not? It's like singing in the rain!

What are some of your favorite movies and books?
Batman-YEAH BABY! Sherlock Holmes-BOSS! And books: Totally Harry Potter and Jayden Black's story!
Describe yourself as best you can in one sentence.
Insane, giggly, wack-o, artistic, spazzy, bored, etc.
Do you believe time travel is possible?
No, but it would be the best thing ever.
What were your favorite books as a child?
I read random books that I just looked at- didn't memorize their names.
Would you rather be hated by everybody but one person who loved you, or have everybody think you’re an okay person?
Uwm- Fail question- NEXT!
What's your guilty pleasure?
It's a secret... :)

If you could go back and redo one thing in your life, would you? What would it be and why?
Ick, too much thinking.

3 comments:

  1. Tis a good story. I'm still waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yes, but now I'M ACTUALLY GETTING TO THE GOOD PART! BWAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete