Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For My Eager Fans?

Morgan and Raven, Dearest, since you both have been pestering, here is a sneak peak! :D








I got me some bed sheets, and after I went back to my room to find Blondie was still gone, I made my bed, whipped off my Chucks and went to sleep.
I don’t know how long I slept- apparently you don’t have to do anything around this place- it’s like a forever vacation, quite literally. So, I just hung around that too-brightly-colored room. They brought me some of my clothes and stuff while I pretended to be asleep one day. Luckily, they managed to snatch my iPod, don’t ask me how. So I listened to it for a while, and I did some deep thinking.
I thought about my parents. What were they thinking, doing, right now? Were they thinking about me? Or their divorce? Were they still going to get a divorce?
Then I thought:
Griffin? And Kelly? What was going on between them? Did my supposed death affect them at all? The last I saw of Kelly, I was yelling at her- I didn’t get to forgive her or anything. And what’s Griffin thinking? I’m dead, so no more deal, but will he still try and get Kelly to…?
My head started to hurt, and realization was sinking in. I wasn’t here anymore. No longer did I exist to anyone, but this weird clan of… dead people. I never would see Kelly, Mom, Dad, or anyone from my town ever again.
I got up out of bed. I couldn’t sit there anymore, thinking too much about what was going on without me. It made me want to vomit- well, if I had eaten anything lately. Realizing I was hungry, I got up and dressed in non-wrinkled clothing, and started my way down to the cafeteria.
Shuffling along the hallway, I heard a door crash open, and turned to watch who it was exiting their room.

6 comments:

  1. Nice, will she ever see Kelly again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's like she's leaving so much at home... there could have been a whole story just back in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta keep my secrets, my Icewolf friend! Otherwise, what's the point of reading? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right?? I mean, she's lucky she even got her iPod! MK, who is "exiting their room"??

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S A SECRET! TILL I GET THE CHAPTER DONE! BWAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete